Modeling career started at the age of 18 years old. Passion for modeling, fashion, and the beauty industry has always been part of my life. This has been carried over from generation to generation from all the wonderful women in our family. My grandmother won Miss Margate in 1951, my aunt Betty Venter Miss Transvaal in the 1950’s my mother won Miss LENTE KONINGIN LYDENBURGH 1974 (Eastern Transvaal) and Little Miss Top Durban in 1964. SOLIDARITEIT MOOISTE KULTUURFEES OUMA – 2012. My aunt BEULAH VAN STADEN won MISS TRUST BANK 1969
The legacy was always set out.
I have showcased several brands and walked the fashion ramps for local businesses in the year 1992. I have also had the opportunity to attend a huge fashion show in the same year which was held in Mozambique and was publicized on International Television channels.
Some of my other achievements as follows:
- Miss Underberg (Lowveld –Mpumalanga) – First Princess -1992
- Miss Lowveld (Mpumalanga) – Finalist -1992
- MRS KWAZULU NATAL STYLE LEGS SOUTH-AFRICA – 2001
- MRS STYLE LEGS SOUTH-AFRICA TOP 6 -2001
- MRS SAVF (SUID AFRIKA VROUE FEDERASIE) 2011
- MRS WOZA LEGS 2013